Hi, I’m Nicole. I love photographing family moments – mine and anyone else’s who is nice enough to let me share in theirs. I love the powerful way that images can tell a story, particularly the unscripted moments that make up our day-to-day. I hope to share that here. I also love:
– watching tv with my husband. Mostly serial shows and generally a couple of seasons behind. We just finished House of Cards and are patiently waiting for the latest season of The Americans to show up on Prime.
– making my son laugh. I’m no comedian nor am I particularly goofy, but my son sure thinks I am. Thankfully, it’s pretty easy at this stage. Laughing at my son is just as much fun. Right now, he gets the biggest kick out of hiding from us in plain sight. 🙂
– iced coffee. I thought this love might go away once the weather got cold. That was a few years ago. And now I’ve discovered cold brew. Believe the hype, people!
– watching my son sleep. Yes, his sweet little baby face is adorable to me. But, what’s even more adorable is watching his little baby acrobatics every night. When not watching The Americans, you can find us hovering over the baby monitor watching our son’s adventures around the bed.
– breakfast. I’m a grumpy butt when hungry, so it really is the most important meal of the day. Right ahead of second breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. 🙂
This is the view inside my camera and life. Thanks so much for stopping by!